It is not hard to state that technological innovation is progressing at a faster rate and it is becoming an integral part of the public and private sphere. Whenever you are planning to run one successful business. You might have to be aware of the developments within multiple sectors of technology. Right from the field of AI to 3D printing, remote working potential, and renewable energy, options are practically limitless. According to Michael Giannulis, if your firm is not able to cope up with this growing speed. On the latest technological developments, the chances are high that you will be lagging behind.
Integration of internet as per Michael Giannulis:
The encompassing of the internet integration into the current quotidian life will enhance connectivity on a global font. It further helps to increase the usage of smartphones, which have altered the ways in which people are functioning these days.
- According to the GSMA report of 2018, mobile technologies and services. Have already been able to generate around 5.2% of the gross domestic product in the field of Asia Pacific. This amount has subjected to grow to around $1.5 trillion or 5.4% as per the latest standings made.
- Some other researches have shown that IT now stands for around 19% of business expenditure. Technology is quite heavy over markets these days. Right from the ways business operates to how employees are likely to engage with customers, everything gets determined by technologies.
So, the time has come to take this step forward and embrace technology like never before. If your business is up with the latest technology trends, then it is easier for you to gain competitiveness. High and improve your business growth to the next field.
Get the chance to save some time according to Mike Giannulis:
As per Mike Giannulis, technology investment is one amazing way to save time. For that, you have to take a process that you have already undertaken and make it more efficient by adding technology to it. It can further help your business with simplifying, automating, and eliminating some of the tasks, which would otherwise take days for employees to cover manually.
- On the other hand, if your business is in need of consistent and proper communication between customers and staff, then investing in technologies. Like laptops or mobile technology will turn out to be quite a productive work.
- On the other hand, if you have a budget in your mind, then most employees are likely to have access to such devices already. So, you can set up one online content management system, which your employees can access via the internet.
- Right now, cloud storage firms and team management teams are doing very well, and there are reasons behind it. The steps are perfect for establishing that good communicative growth now.
So, always remember to keep an open mind while inviting technology into your business. It is one way to improve the value of your business to the next level.